March 11, 2010

Challenge Day 61 - My Creative Space 4

Playing this week's My Creative Space again. More black and white drawing concept going.

Have you ever being busy because you are just simply being busy? I know I do. It is a huge transformation for me it seems. And I think it got to do with Peanut's coming soon..As some of you might know that I am diagnosed with Borderline Gestational Diabetes (31wks atm) and the hospital advised me to prick my finger 4 times a day. So my week been tied up with all this pricking fingers activities and looking around for what food to eat to keep the blood sugar level low. Given a food lover I am. It is hard!!

On the brighter side...I have been working on more color prints from my 'basic drawing'. Also being brave to set up my etsy store...and all other necessary. Like what Shannon said to me last week....just do it and you will learn the mistake as you go along.

Anyways, got to dash for my morning walk (it's my must do routine now). Head over to Kirsty's space and check out what others are creating this week too. Happy Thursday all! :)

11 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hoping you manage to keep the sugar levels under control.

Beck said...

Good luck keeping well, it must be hard. I hope your creative pursuits are a happy distraction! xo

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Kirsty :)

Beck: Yeah. Indeed on creative pursuits. It has been doing me a great impact in my daily life! :)

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

Ouch! Good on you for keeping up the walking though - good way to clear the head too!

Unknown said...

good luck setting up shop. can't wait to have a look! xo m.

teddybearswednesday said...

Ow, your poor little finger. Your drawing looks amazing though.
Hope you can keep those levels low, it must be hard, to not be free in eating.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Trudi: Cheers! :)

Meagan: Thanks for the wishes! I needed that a lot! :) Xox

Teddybearswednesday: Why wednesday? Anyways, thanks for the compliment! Wish to unveil more but have to keep some of them for the launch of my e-store! :) Yes. It is not easy. We were out for a fortnight social gathering and there were birthday cakes and food. All I had was just a cup of water. LOL

Penny said...

Yay! Set up your shop! (And eat healthy).

linda said...

Found you while looking through creative spaces and your illustrations are lovely! You should definitely set up shop and go for it, we are all learning no matter how experienced or not experienced :) Wish you all the best!

yardage girl said...

Looking forward to the shop. Look after yourself - not long to go now!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks to all the best wishes girls :)