
Thank you for some lovely encouragement emails in regards one of my post recently. I greatly appreciate that. It truly make my day so much lighter.
Mr Minzy and I have learnt this new phrase - Fake Cop from KRudd recently. We thought it was funny. But seriously, do you have anyone who likes to be a fake cop to you? That person who tends to want to be on top of everything and checking have you done this and that? I believe we bound to meet 1 or 2 in our daily life. Heh. :)
2 comments:
Isn't KRudd the king of micro managing?? My daughter met him again a couple of weeks ago (we live in Canberra, he's always shaking school children's hands) & much to my delight all she said was "he has soft lady hands". Couldn't stop laughing!!
Gorgeous illustration by the way, love it, love Posie
LOL at your daughter's comment on KRudd's hands ;)
Thanks for the compliments Posie. Xox
Post a Comment