
I am this tired!
My day is filled with running around, walking around, up the hill, down the hill. No, it's not my routine walk pattern. That is how hectic my day was.Woke up early and joined the morning traffic jam to the hospital (child birth class) with Mr Minzy. We had to walk a bit of distance since we parked our car way out of the district. *catching my breath up and down* I get to witness some video clip which the educator shown. OMG! It was horrible! How did you girls managed to cope with those pain and suffering?? Those talks horrified me. I don't know will I be able to put up with that. The closer the due date is approaching...the excitement is getting hype up. But I really do not know what kind of deep sh*t (am sorry to use that word) I have fell into. I guess Mr Minzy probably felt the same way too. LOL! I reckon I would be one of those women who would yell at the spouse? (I think) It was so funny that I apologize to Mr Minzy in advance if I ever do that to him. He just gave me the most charming grin..awww. I reckon I would be the one who would say "I WANT TO QUIT!" sigh...
Another thing I learnt is that if you are watching your sugar level like I am or is a diabetic 'victim'...please be aware of those rice paper roll's SAUCE!! I had them for lunch during the break today. OMG OMG! It boosted up my blood sugar level SO HIGH!! I almost faint when I looked at the result.
2 comments:
You think you are tired now – wait till the peanut has arrived!! I don’t think they should show those video’s in class, all I does is freak women out. Peanuts birth will be completely different from that woman’s and from every other woman’s and from any other birth you may experience in the future. You can do it; you will be astounded at what you can do when the time comes.
thanks Kylie for the bold encouragement :)
Post a Comment