March 15, 2010

Challenge Day 63, 64 & 65 - Today is the day

I hope everyone is having a blast enjoying the fantastic weather in Melbourne ever since Friday. Like any ordinary weekend...finding hard to log on updating my daily post.

Anyhoo, I have to accomplish something over the weekend.
YAY #1 to me! : I am now officially consider have set up for an e-store to get the business on going.
YAY #2 to me! : I have also did quite a bit of design work from my basic concept for the last few days.
YAY #3 to me! : I have managed to control my blood sugar level (BSL) for the last few days. YAY YAY! It seems like I tend to hype up the BSL everytime I dine out as well as whenever I celebrate my success. Finger crossed that it will continue to maintain the good record like today.

The studio will be filled with heaps of work in progress masterpieces today. More color calibrating, more designing going on...should be a very productive day :)

6 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Where is a link to the shop????? Can't wait to check it out. Good work on the BSL, I hope you can keep it under control.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Ya, still learning what to eat and what not to eat. Apparently a lot of sauces are high in sugar. Not good for me. And not all of the noodles are alright for me. That was an amazing discovery for us.

I just realized my face looks smaller of late. I think I have lost some weight because of the diet. lol

I am now going through the pain of listing all the items and setting up all the policy ra ra ra...does take up a lot of time..

Jane said...

Yeah for productive days! Can't wait to see your brand spanking new shop x

Jo said...

OMG, you thought of a shop name already? Congratulations!!!

I'm still in the stuck stage.. i think i haven't been thinking hard enough><

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Jane and Jo. :)

Jo: I have not much time left before Peanut is born. So am eager and desperate. Read that you are on vacation atm..hope you are enjoying your trip Jo... :)

w y n i e ^ said...

Congrats on the decision babe! I'm glad you finally find the guts to do it....I'm still far behind.

Btw, what's your baby gender? I'm too curious to wait. Keep up the good work in keeping your BSL low :) Take care.