March 17, 2010

Challenge Day 66 & 67 - Baking for Social

I don't quite like this drawing for some reason..
Woke up this morning......come to think that I have a mission to do for our social function tonight. Remember I have posted a recipe on Eggless Dates and Dates and Chocolate drops cake not too long ago? Most of my guests love it and asked me to bake it again for tonight. I dunno how things going to turn out cuz I cannot taste them after they are baked and ready to eat ;) Especially now am watching my blood sugar level. Anyways, I just realized my face looks smaller and sharper. Yeah. It seems like I have lost weight. But uhmm..not my baby bump alright? Hehe..
Anyways, I couldn't recall how I found this site - Bakerella but I love every picture they posted (I believed they would taste as good as...) and I thought maybe you girls should give it a go. Well, just ignore it if you are weight watching.....cuz I can only look and drool while staring at all of those picture. I have to wait for Peanut to born so that I can make/bake them. :D~

No comments: