



I am taking very easy today. Was catching up some reading on the couch while feeling Peanut moving around in the bump. Not too long to go now... :) Then moved on to catching up some decent sleep this morning (I haven't been having a very nice sleep of late) ...but the neighbor's kids were bit noisy. So I decided to hop on to the computer and do some digital designing work instead.
So I have posted this not too long ago.. from a distance perspective. I have to say this style of drawing is absolutely very different from what I usually do. Have fun, Playful and Light were in my mind when I was creating them. Anyways, I have decided to unveil one of my work to participate My Creative Space this week.
As you can see, albeit of experimenting in colors...was actually trying to see which masterpiece suits the wooden frame though. It's albeit of shame that I couldn't take a decent photo today. Anyhoo I thought the Blue Vase looks better though...what do you think?
Head over to Kirsty's blogland and see who else is playing this week.
8 comments:
nice drawing miss minzy!!
Love the coloured version:)
I'm visiting the kootoyoo creative spaces and your illos are very nice...I actually like the colored versions, but maybe because I'm partial to the happy yellow color!
I like the blue version best, I think the line work is lovely and is highlighted best in the monochrome. BUT I don’t particularly like the wood frame with either of them. I think the warm colouring and weight of the frame is dominating the drawings. Sorry to be so blunt, but the years I spent custom designing framing just kicked in when I saw these photos ( and possibly the glass or two of red wine that I have had!!). I’d hate for such lovely drawing to be swamped by such a strong frame.
Linda and Jo: Thanks for the comment. :)
Kylie: It's ok. I knew where you coming from. Maybe I could choose another artwork, perhaps more strong to replace that illustration/print. Just so it matches the wooden frame :)
Lucky you knowing how to custom design your own frame. I have an eye on how to get one up by myself...as in from scratch etc...
Gorgeous prints. The colours you chose are terrific.
Thanks B for the comment! :)
I like the blue vase!!
thanks Rosalind for the comment! :)
Post a Comment