I tend to have some very creative inspiration strikes me when I was paying attention on something else. LOL! These is definitely a very strange experience for me. It never happen to me until recently.So maybe I need to record all of those ideas so that I can take time to visualize them one by one. Am trying not to spend too much money on more raw material as we are shopping for Peanut's items of late. I have been doing good without having any maternity jeans throughout the whole pregnancy. I am at 33 weeks pg and guess what? I am so over and done with.....looking forward for the BIG day to come!
As for the challenge motto wise. Just feeling lazy and albeit of procrastinating at the moment. It seems like am more keen to sit still and draw during the evening than the day time. Will update a picture for the day much later (DONE!). Need to spend some quality time with Mr Minzy after dinner instead of sitting in front of the computer for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment