March 25, 2010

Challenge Day 75 - My First Purchase at Etsy

Gotta have this!
So there you go. My first purchase from Etsy and it was from DearSukie's store. How cute are they?
I sometime wonder will my taste of choice be different when Peanut is born. Looks like I would still prefer things with albeit of design, quirky, whimsical, unique, cute and funky. It seems like am still myself after all. Sweet.

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Oh, you'll still be yourself. A different self, changed in big ways that you'll only know when it happens, but you'll still be you. If you're like me, you might lose yourself for a while, but then you'll rediscover her and enjoy her even more. :)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks for the comment. Good to hear that I can still be myself after all the screaming and pushing on the labour desk..lol

Kellie Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I have just checked out the Dear Sukie wallets and am I love! I also had a look at the Martha Stewart video link on how to make them. SO many ideas right now and I think I will have to place and order.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Oh-Oh..Kellie. Hehe.....aren't they just gorgeous? Great mind think alike ;) Your store been coming pretty good and I can tell you must be enjoy making them more and more. Keep up the good work! :)