March 25, 2010

Challenge Day 75 Part II - My Creative Space 6

Printing one of the design...
Custom handmade envelope
Ready to cut....
Another one too...
Standing up straight...make mama so proud :)
My inspiration strikes me just when I thought I am giving myself a break from participating the weekly My Creative Space! It is getting later and later every week joining the long list but I tell you what. It's never too late alright?! ;)

Ok. It takes courage to share and am just going to unveil albeit more of my masterpieces (I like to call them that way!). I am trying to build more of my portfolio so that I can launch my e-store. Just please be patient with me as I cannot unveil the name and link to my store as yet. Having said that, I really enjoy my day today. Cuz I felt as if am back to work like old days..the differences is that I have LOUDER music at the background and my hair is messy and am still in my pj. One of the beauty of working from home. Muhahahah...

I can see more productive day on digitalize all of my hard work into beautiful prints and etc. Can't wait! I hope you enjoy and like my sneak peek images so far. Head over to Kirsty's My Creative Space and see who else is playing this week. Happy Blogging all! :)

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oooh it sounds like your space is busy & buzzing. Lovely.

linda said...

Oh wow, how exciting! Can't wait to hear the big announcement and see everything...from the sneak peek looks very cool ... hehe!

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Looking great :)
How nice is it to sit around in pjs all day!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks for the lovely comment girls. :)

Kirsty: Yeah. Time is running out....and am getting anxious and excited at the same time too!
Linda: :)
Sarah: Hehe...ya. Just have to make sure change into something else before hubby sees me.. :P

Jo said...

I sit around in my pj all day when i dun go to work:) i think that's what all crafters do!!

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

these photos make me want to see more...

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Jo: I actually like to feel fresh and wear something different other than my pjs all day. I always thought the man like their woman to dress up and look nice even if working from home or/and being a mum to be ;)

Trudi: thanks for the compliment. :)