
Felt restless even I have well spent most of my time playing with designing & layouting at the studio today. I can see that am getting braver and braver unveiling more and more of my recent masterpiece from my post.

So I was sorting some of the pre-loved baby clothes for Peanut 2 nights ago. And decided to wash them before packing them into the labour bag which we going to bring with us to the hospital. Mr Minzy was chuckling at how cute and small some of those baby clothes were. I have to say these is our next stage of life. I like to smell those freshly washed baby clothes. So looking forward smelling Peanut when she's born...not so much on the poop.. ;)
Hopefully the restless feeling will be gone. Maybe just feeling albeit lonely and need some companion today. Oh well...tomorrow will be better.
3 comments:
You are getting so much braver with how much you are sharing and I am loving it. It’s all looking like it must be getting very close to a shop opening! Love all those booties hanging in a row too. The little tiny days pass so quickly (and seem to never end while you are living through it!).
What a cute little blog!
A newborn baby, best feeling, smell in the world
Sleekit x
Kylie: Yeah. Have to come out from being too shy on unveiling more of my masterpieces. Sharing is caring. ;)
Maria: Thanks for stopping by! :)
Post a Comment