
Picture frames are waiting for my masterpieces ....
I spent some time searching and comparing prices for different art materials, including new fonts, papers and ideas today. I am looking for ways to improve the finished execution. It must be the old professional habits. Everything have to be organized and ...perfect.
Today is also my strategic planning day. Just looking at the list of masterpieces I have been creating ...should be ready very soon. Next step would be listing... I heard some bloggers were telling me listing take up heaps of time. Will do it one step at a time.
Btw, do you know that Mr Minzy draws too? His artwork is very different than mine. He is creating something different than his usual style so that he could learn some tips from me on how to digitalize his work. I reckon his work would be very different cuz it is very unique. I told him he should give it a go cuz not many male crafter or male creator is in the handmade industry. I thought it would be a challenge interesting for him. :)
Back to more creating at the working desk....
No comments:
Post a Comment