April 19, 2010

Challenge Day 100 - Missy Minzy's Store at Etsy

I love the number 100 and I thought why not! Let's make the big announcement on Challenge Day 100!
So..finally....Missy Minzy's e-store is up and running. Took me so long to get it going. Worth the wait? Hmm..maybe. When you are not ready, you are not. But then again, who can tell you when is the right time hey?

Am particular. Am fussy. Am precious and am a perfectionist. I reckon I should NOT delay the big plan anymore. I have to take the plunge, make the list by clicking the 'finish'. I am human and am a newbie to all this. I might make mistake here and there but at least am taking my baby steps! I guess I will make changes on my e-store along the way...as there's so much to learn!

At current, I have just manage to get a few items on etsy. I hope to get more masterpieces listed in the next few days! I spent some time doing some final research on shipping and posting this morning. For time being, am releasing some of my Mushy World Series on etsy...hope to unveil more.
I remembered I started this 3 months challenge sometime January this year and it should be finishing at the end of March. A challenge for myself - to create an art a day..to multiply my day. I really enjoy all of my days throughout this 3 months challenge. Cuz it not only brings MORE meaningful into my daily life (since am stay-home-mum-to-be) but also helps me staying away from being negative and being isolated. I have also met quite a good amount of like minded friends in blogging land. Some became very close to me. :) It's like they are living just around the corner where I am. Isn't it awesome? :) With that reason, I have decided to continue the challenge until Peanut is born....cuz it has really bringing the best out of me and am digging it! And, I would like to see some positive result from this. :)

So please bear with me (patiently) as the e-store just get kick started! Thank you for all the supports and lovely encouraging words throughout my journey so far. Now am excited! :)

3 comments:

Jo said...

What else can I say... good on you!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!^0^

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Hooray it’s opening day!!!!! What a shame you can’t pop a bottle of champagne or two.
It all looks great, the start of really big things. Congratulations.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Jo and Kylie! :)))
It's about time to launch it, isn't it? ;)

Also did some adjustment on the page....and updated the header design too.... :D~