April 20, 2010

Challenge Day 101 - Art Swap Project

I have 2 invitations to join an "Art Swap Project" this week...where one has to invite 6 of your friends to participate.

I like to participate but I don't have enough friends whom I like to invite. So I like to invite some of the blogging land mates to join the fun too! :)

You will only need to send out 1 piece of art and be receiving 36 pieces of art at the end of the time frame...as long as you don't break the circle. The 1 piece of art can be a little drawing, a print, a comic or a zine, a photo, a felted creation, a beaded thing... Whatever fits your niche and mood, and can be dropped in the mail within a week (or something like that...).

Please leave a comment if you would also like to participate. So that I can forward you more detail via email.
With much love! XX

1 comment:

garcia.sol said...

H! I know this is super late but if your ever in a bend for buddys on a swap, count me in. I just finished my first and i love it! swaps force me to think out of the box and being new to crafting, thats exactly what I need!

w/love-marisol