April 22, 2010

Challenge Day 103 - My Creative Space

It has been quite happening in My Creative Space since Challenge Day 100 or day before. First, I upgraded my blog's domain name...then I have a new header banner.

To celebrate the successful of reaching my Challenge Day 100. I have decided to mark the day by launching my Etsy store. I knew about the price of listing but I do not understand how come took me so long to find the courage to list and sell my masterpieces online. So, I was and still overwhelming about the status where I am. Only thing is that I have to list more!

Below are one of the work I have been mucking around..which I will list them on Etsy very soon.
Showing you some Work In Progress' work...still some tweaking to be done though...
Before
After

* * * * * * * *
Thank you for all the lovely suggestion on what should I do with this hand printed fabrics which I made awhile back at My Creative Space last week. So I have decided to have a go by utilizing one of them on making a few 'element' since the fabric prints is on an odd size.

This is what I have came up with... Element #1
The Rubber Carving Block Fabric prints
A handmade picture frame which I did a long time ago....
The End result of Element #1

Not sure do I like the end result but at least I gave it a go. That's what creation is all about. :)

* * * * * * * *
My next task which am about to do (after the tweaking) is to apply some beautiful colors onto this masterpiece...
You liking my progress so far? :)

Alright. Enough of me now... ;) Head over to Kirsty's place for more creative talents lovely people out there... Here wishing you a Happy Thursday everyone! :)

13 comments:

Penny said...

I think the framed piece looks great!!

Cotton Kiwi said...

I do love that print and the colour. It looks great in the frame. Thanks for the get well wishes for my Mum!

Michelle said...

Good luck with your Etsy store! Hope it's a huge success - your stuff is beautiful!

Selina said...

LOVING the end result!! Well done!

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I love the frame - so cool! It looks like you are out of yesterdays funk.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks for the lovely comment, girls.

Honestly, I actually don't quite like the picture frame. But I like the WIP's masterpiece more! How come no one comment on them? ;)

Thanks Michelle for the encouragement! Needed that heaps! :)

Kylie: Yes! Creative strikes late at night..and then few seconds right after I hit the sack too....

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

Oooh,I really love the frame. The colour is beautiful.

Kathryn Mitchell said...

I like that last design just as it is, in black and white! Tis lovely

Kate said...

Good luck with the store I'm sure you'll sell heaps. I like the last one as a black and white too.

linda said...

Wow, looks like you've been super busy and your new banner is beautiful! I love the bright yellow especially :)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks for stopping by Sarah, Katy, Kate & Linda!

It looks like black and white might work just as it is....will list some on store and see how it goes... :)

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I think leave the last one black and white- it looks so striking!

Jo said...

I love your photoframe!!!!!!!!
What a super idea!:) And turned out so pretty!