
Boom Boom Owl can be purchased here

Pedal Me Away can be purchased at my Etsy shop too... :)
A long weekend with not much of creative happening at my creative space other than spending heaps of time doing the last minute shopping for Peanut and spring cleaning around the pad. I have been able to get some decent deep sleep of late, which is a good thing I reckon!
A quick update on the latest development on Peanut's growing, if you care... ;)
As some of you might have know that am diagnosed GD at week 28 and had to monitor my BSL since then. So the doctor had arranged a US appointment for me to attend this week. Apparently Peanut is growing healthy and her weight is all under control. That is something positive to know. :)
Just in case if you ever see me missing in action for more than a week. You should be well aware that I would be at the hospital and be offline for awhile ;) Thank you Kylie for your support and loves by checking on me. Really appreciate that! XX
3 comments:
It's good to know ur baby is doing well!! You must be very excited by now hehehe
And I just realized that ur baby has the same name as my new amineko:)
what a coincidence, Jo!
No worries.
xxx
Post a Comment