* * * * * * * *
Anyways, will show you albeit more detail of my masterpiece. I reckon today will be filled with lotsa digitalize work from/on my hand-drawn illustration. I have to say it has been going well. Am loving the colorful Giclee print outs. It should be getting ready to list v soon.. :)

Minzy_Mushy House

Minzy_Mushy House in Lime Green

Minzy_Be Wise's Owl
6 comments:
Omg they look awesome!!! I loooove the owl! Hurry up, I want to see your shop! Faster, faster!
How many times have I read on your blog that everyone does Owl's?! LOL. Vanessa loves Owl things.
Hey Penny! Thanks for the encouragement!
Helen!!! I knew someone like you would come and bite me on that. In fact, that's the only owl I drew. I have a follower who does everything owl. Wait till she comments! I thought it was karma for me since I talked about "everyone does owls!" Hahahah :)
Toadstools & owls, doesn't get any better than that!! Love Posie
Hi Irene - thanks for the link. Your work is lovely - I really love the owl especially. Looking forward to seeing your work for sale online soon! Nic x
Hey.... Posie :) HUGS
Nic: No worries. Should be up and running v soon. Just dont want to publish a date and giving myself unnecessary stress. :D
Post a Comment