Greeting everyone!
Welcome to my workspace once again!
It's Thursday again...it's time for My Creative Space!
Am having difficulty sleeping hence the early working at the studio in the wee hour this morning...:D
* * * * * * * *
I just realized my studio's light is too dim to work at night. I still prefer to work in the studio during day time where I can utilize the sunlight. The color is MUCH accurate.
.jpg)
Printed on the wrong side...dunno what I was thinking..gone bonkers maybe ;)

Reprint Reprint Reprint...
I have to reprint one of them cuz I had the paper on the wrong side up. Duh!
.jpg)
Aha....color is so much brighter and fresher now!
Note to self: Look before click the print button. lol
Oh well, lesson learnt very well! :S

Me being brave showing you the end result of my masterpiece.. :)
If you like seeing what you are looking...see the Part II here.
18 comments:
Ah, we live & learn! Glad it's all sorted & pretty now. ;)
Brilliant colours, the end results are terrific!
The end result looks fantatstic. Lovely bright colours :)
Thanks Vic, B and Sarah for the lovely comments!
Am just wondering should I upload a better picture of showing you the detail of my masterpieces...cuz I just realized they are albeit small...what you think?
I definitely do stuff like that when I'm working at night, being tired make me do some silly things. Love the finished prints! They look fantastic!
Great colours, would love to see more detail :)
Thanks Kellie and Bec for the lovely comment! :)
Bec: I have added another link to the Part II. Hope the details is sufficient for everybody to view them too. :)
I'm always inside out and upside down so I get this. But look what happens when you keep going! Looks great, loving the colours too x
They look fabulous - love the colour combo's, but ....close up pic please!! Nic
Thanks for the lovely comment, Beck and Nic! :)
More design print outs are on the way.......:)
toadstools are up there with owls in the crafty cuteness category. lovely work. xo m.
Oh interesting...wrong side of paper? Sometimes I have no idea what is the right side...ahah... beautiful work!
Oh gorgeous work - I know what you mean abo9ut the light - day light is the best ;)
They look lovely. I always mess things up when I am tired.
I love your toadstool pictures(oh, toadstools are the cutest) and the colours you have used are delightful and fresh and I hope you are as pleased as punch with them.
Thank you for the lovely comment.
Cherie: Ya...day light is the best! ;)
Michelle: I was so tired in the afternoon and I had to wait for the night to come so that I could catch up the sleep I needed. :)
Dash Robin: Ya..this blog is all about toadstool. That is what I draw the most. Thanks for being one of the follower. Please stick around to see more toadstool/mushroom world! :)
Creative Spacing a little late, but ... looking great! I love the bright colors.
(And if you learned your lesson from the printing snafu, you're better off than me. I never seem to learn.)
Never too late for Creative Space, Gretchen ;) I love the bright colors too! They make me happy! :)
Post a Comment