April 2, 2010

Challenge Day 83 - Creative Writing: My Bio

I have a task to do today. To write a bio about myself.

To write an essay or an article for some can be quite easy. Given the pros and cons that I can speak 5 languages (can't you tell my grammar is everywhere at times?) and up to what I understood/acknowledged is that I cannot score all A's in each and every language I speak. However, I am always strike to learn new words (whenever I can) in my daily life. So, writing a bio about me is not an easy task for me. And am doing my best to find out words and ways to describe who am I and how I want others to get to know me.

Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Ehhhh, I only have one language (which I haven’t mastered) and writing a bio about me is still about as close to torture as I have been in my life! Good luck.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Fyi, the bio is still half way done. Shame shame ;) Maybe I should take it easy on that one. Btw, didn't know that the listing can take up so much time on etsy! XX