Well, was meant to write a bio. I did wrote a little bit of myself..and I get distracted when I started looking at some of my masterpiece. And so I started to muck around ...re-layouting...designing...photo montaging them. Holly Molly! It turned out to be quite alright. I can consider I am having a huge breakthrough today!The only thing which turned me off is that I need to test print them for a few round to get the color I wanted. Am not sure will I be able to calibrate my printer to print as per what I saw from my monitor. So that is the only down side. Otherwise, I reckon I have quite a blast time working away at the studio today.
2 comments:
Such a tease, showing such a tiny little corner, from what I can see it looks great and I’m glad it’s got you so excited. Much better way to spend your time than writing a bio!
Kylie!! :) Click on the flickr photostream for more detail :D~
Post a Comment