April 6, 2010

Challenge Day 85 - A day out at Heide

So I was missing in action for days. Did you miss me? ;)

Here's an update what have been happening....
Frank Hinder
Albert Gleizes
Melinda Harper
Challenge Day 85:
A day out at Heide Museum of Modern Art with the girls. We were there for Cubism & Australian Art.
I have to say it was an awesome visit to Heide. It has really open my eyes to acknowledge that Cubism is not only just lay on strong and bold color like Robert Rooney's work...or just Picasso's neither. I have also noticed the different period of time throughout the Cubism art movement carried out and how that had influent the Australian Art. So, the colors, the well used of perspective, the sculptures (they look different in every angle which I dig!)

I have managed to write down some of the fantastic artist with a link to some of their masterpiece.
Leonard French's mosaic glass ceiling work (this is the alternative work of his as I couldn't find his work I saw at Heide)
Frank Hinder Work1 His whole collection (He is my top favorite of all)
What we saw outside of Heide III
I like this picture..such a lovely tree too!
They look like a tennis balls from a far..
but this is the close up shot of some kind of fruit..
can be albeit sticky when you touch them.
Sculpture outside of Heide III
Sculpture outside of Heide III

No comments: