
Always have a thing at Moroccan's style and color.
It looks like a cupcake from a far..

Interesting lamp stand! Love it though!

I like home decorator who knows how to display with colors like this.

Said that not too long ago. Will still say it again.
Love that turquoise color.
Gave me an idea how I can muck around with mine..

Playing with metal mould like this is something very earthy..yes?

Hand silk screen printing experimental like me would appreciate simple lines like this.
Please note that all these images were uploaded for inspiration purpose and personal references only. You can visitApartment Therapy for more inspiration fix. ;)


2 comments:
Great collection of rich colours & patterns, fabulous mix of styles. I'm staying in my old bedroom visiting my family, memories!! Seeing i met my husband as a teenager, my children are asking if Daddy used to climb through my bedroom windows, so cute!! Alas, i have French doors to the back garden, no window climbing required. He he, giggles. Love Posie
Hey Posie! Your children are v cute. Question like these really make your day, don't they? ;) XX
Post a Comment