April 7, 2010

Challenge Day 88 - Another 10

The mess will be continue onto the floor v soon .. ;)
WOW! Today is my Challenge Day 88!

I remembered saying this challenge will last for 3 months. I have to say I am really enjoying it cuz they really challenging my daily life with a purpose (while keeping me sane and not being negative). It has been going very smooth. So I might be continuing the challenge until Peanut is born?

I haven't been able to draw heaps of ever since Easter break. Mainly because I was/am spending a lot of time building my portfolio/masterpiece in my e-store while juggling with setting up my e-store etc. I took up Mr Minzy's suggestion that I will make sure there is at least another 10 pieces of masterpiece (digitalize my existing hand-drawn illustration with proper color testing) into the 'ready to print/sell' box today.

Alrighty! [look at the clock now] I have only another 5-6 hours to go in order to complete that 10 pieces masterpieces! I want to make it! Wish me luck! Ciao Ciao ;)

No comments: