April 8, 2010

Challenge Day 89 Part III - Creative Strikes

It must be your lucky day today! I have decided to show you one of my masterpiece in detail..in fact they are all my work in progress work. I hope you enjoy every piece of them cuz I enjoy drawing and creating them myself! This artwork will be on sales at etsy store v soon! :D
Working in progress....
Some details...
masterpiece with white border...
I think this illustration looks better without border...what you reckon?
I should have include this into this week's My Creative Space. Anyways, it's all good. :)

4 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

LOVE IT! So quirky and original, I am sure you are going to be a big hit on Etsy! Your work is so unique and that’s really refreshing, well done.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh cute work, loving your style, love Posie

june at noon said...

It's really great. I like how you've used the colors. I like it with or without the border, really. Could go either way! :)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks Kylie, Posie & Gretchen for the lovely comments! :))

Yeah. I have realized that being brave unveiling more detail is good for me. So that people like you all get to acknowledge my style and etc.

Creative Strikes again! Talk later all! XX