April 9, 2010

Challenge Day 90 - Happy and Not So Happy

Happy: Am having a blast having creative strikes #2 in my creative space earlier of the day. I have also managed to rearrange certain things in this blog. So, it's all good! :)
* * * * * * * *
Not So Happy: Has anyone try to change their blog's domain name into a new name (while still keeping the followers)? Please let me know if you have done this in the past. Apparently I started this blog as a starting point where I can collect my day-to-day inspirations sometime mid last year. Little that I knew it is growing..and am wondering is it possible to change the domain name to a new name while still keeping it under blogspot.com.

Otherwise I might have to have a name for etsy store and having the existing domain name as my blog...if that makes any sense.. can anyone please help?

2 comments:

Jo said...

i understand what u mean by the domain name... cos i've been thinking about that too.. i also want to do a "renovation" on my blog too!

i think it's possible to keep the RSS followers as long as your feed address remains the same, not so sure about how google friend connect works though, cos i've never experimented with that

good luck!!^^

Jo from Chubby*Hobby

Penny said...

Just go to blogger.com, then Settings, then Publishing and you can change your blog's address! Then you can re-register your old address and just put a link to your new address on it!