April 10, 2010

Challenge Day 91 Part III - Needing a New Paper Source

I have been having difficulty finding thicker cardstock for my greeting cards. Btw, am using Epson Printer which I can print Giclee Prints. After much money had invested...to find out the cardstock/heavy weight paper which I have ordered does not seems to match how I expected. Does any of you out there has any recommendation where I can get both side printable and matt finished cardstock for my greeting cards' collection?

Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance! X

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no advice unfortunately, but just wanted to say I love your new look! xo m.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thanks for responding to my question. I knew it would be a big ask...
Thank you for the comment on the new look btw :)

B @ Sweet Limes said...

The new place looks terrific. Hope you are getting settled and "unpacked".

Irene MissyMinzy said...

I like your wishes, B ;) It sounds so cool. :)