April 11, 2010

Challenge Day 92 -Sunday Updates

Today is a creative day without having any creativity done. ;)

A gf of mine - Helen offered to host a baby shower for me before Peanut is born. Very nice of her! So today is the day!
I baked some Chocolate Chip Cookies to bring it over to my Baby Shower
and also baked Peach, Yogurt & Almond cake too...
Yes. I like baking and I enjoy baking. Cuz they bring smile to friends that I care and love...just like how I want to convey my message through my art too. :)
Melbourne had a very weird weather today. Few seconds of rains. Stopped. Few seconds of sunshine. Stopped. Then gutsy wind. Stopped. Rain drops again. Stopped. Heaps of fun and laughters were made non-stop no matter how dramatic the weather was in Melbourne today.
Helen bought this softie bear for me.
She reckon the bear bear looks like a Peanut shape.
Hey, that's so true! LOL
Peanut was the name I call my little one in me... :*~
So this is my first baby shower I ever attended and it's my own. So happy to catch up with some very long lost gfs...not to forget those lovely gifts too. I guess everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

No comments: