April 13, 2010

Challenge Day 93 - Sketches of the day

I just realized I have not hand-drawn any illustration for awhile ever since I started preparing all the listing at Etsy and redesigning the brand. The weekends have been a busy one..sometime had to reserve part of my time for Mr Minzy on his off day.
Today, I spent albeit of time doing things with one of my uni mate - Lucy at Journal Cafe while Mr Minzy wandering around at his favorite book shops in town. It was great catching up with her!
Oh, forgotten to mention that I made a visit to the art shop supplies before the meet with Lucy. Bought some essential art materials. Awesome!
Had a great lunch at Coconut House. Haven't had curry laksa for a very long time. So it was good! :D~
Been drawing heaps of weird whimsical character for some reason. Haha..
Anyways, these sketching you are looking at are some effort I thought I should invest some time to draw something during the evening (am more of an late night creator).
Thought came through my mind while doing all this:
Time flies very fast when you are doing things. Those old days where I used to sit and ponder were long gone. But who is the one looking back? Reflecting it right now. How silly I was. :)

No comments: