* * * * * * * *
As some of you may have know that I have received my first order last week. I think I might have under estimate my shipping cost on that particular size. So am going to make some adjustment on that. Just so I can cover my cost in the near future. Everyday is a new learning day for me. Am not perfect. So, just learnt from the mistakes while tagging along.. :)

Boom Boom Owl was my first print being ordered. :)

DIY wrapping paper..for special occasion.
I really think my first buyer was a very lucky one!! I have been waiting for the BIG day to spoil that special someone with my first ever wrapping paper ever since I started Missy Minzy. :) I won't unveil too much of a detail just in case she decided to hop onto my blog and check me out. LOL!
Other than that, I was really having a ball wrapping them up! I hope the buyer will like it! :)
* * * * * * * *
Some of you may have received an invitation (from your circular friends) to participate invite 6 of your friends to join in the art swap project. More details from here. I read it somewhere that the drop out rate was rather high compared to other common swap. Well, I really like to receive something from the others even I may not be able to receive all 36 pieces (if everyone participating). So I actually sent 2 of my artworks out. Hoping someone will send something to me...somehow. Otherwise, it's all good. I hope my artworks/prints will cheer them up and make their day cuz I really enjoy packing it and sending it to them. :)
Alrighty, off I go for more upgrading on Etsy's listing. Check them in a few hours time (no, probably tomorrow).... Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday so far!
4 comments:
Irene!! Congrats on your first sale!!! :)
And I am also sending out my art swap today, let's see if i'll get anything back ^0^
Thanks Jo!
Sometime I wish we just send it to each other. That will fit the participation, isn't it?
Busy, busy, busy little miss! I am glad you are making the most of these last days....
Yes yes Yes! 1 more week before the relos coming....another week before Peanut's...and there will be NO MORE "me time" but feeding and nappy time! :D
Post a Comment