Firstly, Missy Minzy's first Mini Party Bunting is now available to be purchase at Etsy.

Colourful mini party bunting is hanging on the wall

Yellow Mini Party Flag

This cutesy packaging was custom made and designed by me!
* * * * * * * *
Secondly, am not coping very well with this constantly-annoying-heartburn been attacking me of late. I knew it's common for preggie woman but it has been killing me..up to my nerve. I just want to end this heartburn pain..at the soonest. That would means I will have to pop very soon then, am I? That would be headache. I don't think am ready for Peanut to pop. Am scared...but I SO want to welcome and see her..so much!! Grr. Am tearing for her before seeing her already. Must be ♥!
I have received a surprise parcel today. Will post that in the next post. :)
2 comments:
It is love and it will grow and grow, just wait until you meet her properly. It’s pretty wonderful and strange to fall so deeply for such a little tiny person! I hope the heartburn gives you a break soon. You had me going with mentioning pain in the title – I though it was all underway!!!!
It's scary and amazing all at once. You'll never be totally ready, but you won't mind once she's there. :) Hope the heartburn lets up.
Post a Comment