May 5, 2010

Challenge Day 116 Part II - Peanut's Surprise Parcel

I love receiving parcels especially when you are involving with handmade, say making them like I do. :) My days have been multiply ever since my challenge day 1 over here. It has been great! Most of all, I get to meet with some awesome people from blogging land! It's great!

So yeah. I have received a surprise parcel from Jo (from ChubbyHobby) in my letterbox today. Very surprise!!
A token of love parcel from Jo
For my lovely Peanut :*~
Lovely notes from Jo :)
Jo made this herself..Peanut is so lucky!! :)
The other side of Peanut's bib!

Thank you so much for this token of love for my precious one. :) Am moved by your gesture cuz I did not expect to receive anything from anyone especially from blogging land! Btw, Peanut just made a slight move to say thank you to you too! Hahaha! Cuteness :)

3 comments:

Jo said...

OMG You got it already!! That was quick! I'm sooooooooo glad you & Peanut both like it!!^0^

Really really don't forget to take some pics of Peanut wearing it!!

Have a lovely week!:)

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Beautiful!

june at noon said...

So cute, what a special gift!