July 6, 2010

It's a bird!

Was meant to post this yesterday but was constantly being wanted by Peanut. So here you go! :D
This is what I was doing yesterday early morning.
1. I am very particular and specific when comes to finished print's colors (to have it as close as my screen's colors).

2. I also get to look into how to rearrange my blog's layout. I felt my skills had gone rusty after not hanging out in blogging land for so many weeks. Any ideas or tips on how to create more pages? It looks like those little additional features' buttons are gone. Or ..am I wrong? Please enlighten me if you could...

I've mentioned I will be relaunching my Etsy's store with a bunch of new stuffs late last week. I have different plans after some thoughts over the weekend. Mainly because I have to find time juggle amongst numerous tasks. Not easy.

Am always a big believer on Slow and Steady Win The Race. I think that is very important not to rush into things. So I thought, I would feel comfortable include a piece or 2 of my masterpieces into the store every week... just so I (well, Missy Minzy of course!) will be FULLY ready (hopefully with some lotsa good surprises too!!) by then. :)

3 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Good idea, take it easy. You have a lot on your plate.
There is a little button near New Post that says Edit Pages, click that and there should be a New Page button in the drop down menu. Hope that makes some sense and works!
Love the new birdy, back to fb now to pick a name for him….

Penny said...

Ooh, the colours are so bright & beautiful!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Thank you so much for stepping up assisting me on the blog's new page etc. You are ACE! Thanks heaps once again! :)