July 8, 2010

My Creative Space: Tippy Toe Bird + thoughts

First up, please ignore the sub-header for time being as am still mucking around doing some rearrangement in my blog.
* * * * * * * *
Anyways, it's My Creative Space once again!

Still remember I have set myself a daily challenge early this year. That was to create an art a day, multiply my day. Hmm, there should be about 128 days. So, you can imagine I have more than 100 pieces of masterpieces and they are waiting for me to execute them, to share it with you. Well, hopefully they are ready to be purchased very soon. Hopefully it can landed in some lovely buyers' house too! :D

I have shared a colorful sneak peek shot via here yesterday. I thought why not, share it all.
So this is the concept drawing I had done...
and again...this shot...;)
Please meet Tippy Toe Bird..
It is now available to be purchased on my Etsy's store :)
* * * * * * * *
I have been sneaking in and out from the studio doing some creative works while juggling taking care of my 7 wks old girl (I relate her as Peanut in my blog).
An interesting question to ask:
Do you still/keep having dreams (and make it happen) even after having your own family?
I know I still do and I want to achieve what I have set for my dreams/goals ...even after giving birth. So yeah.. imagine multi-tasking one handed...typing away while having her sleeping on the shoulder or maybe nursing her while sitting in front of the computer or make a few clicks on the mouse while she is asleep like now or maybe either one of us having dinner while the other one taking care of the unsettle bub..... So, yeah....I may not be having as much freedom as I would like to have. To me, when there is a will there is a way. Everything is possible. I know am not alone cuz I know I can make it. It's just the matter of time, like how soon.
* * * * * * * *
Head over to the mother of My Creative Space to find out more inspiring stories, more creative inventions which I believed would truly inspired you to be one of them too. Enjoy your Thursday! :)

7 comments:

Kathryn Mitchell said...

Oh I love Mr Tippy Toe Bird! He has especially nice tail feathers. I hope you persevere with your work, even if it is tiny steps whilst Peanut sleeps. Even just the teeniest bit of creativity is better than none :)

flickettysplits said...

That is a beautiful colourful bird, congratulations. I'm sure your daughter will love him.

Kim W. said...

hello mr tippy toe bird! very pretty! i love those colors

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Just keep taking those baby steps and you will get where you want to be!

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Katy: yeah. GMTA too! I love his tail feathers :D

Flickettysplits: So true...she loves colors! Just like the mum!

Kim: Thanks! :)

Kylie: you are always so supportive!!

How come nobody comment on my thoughts? hrmm...

michelle said...

your work is really lovely and i think you should make the time to attend to your creative needs, even if it is just a little time. the first few mummy months are a huge transition in our lives. you are doing very well

Snooze said...

the bird looks wonderful ... i love your use of colour.
My Creative Space