July 1, 2010

My Creative Space: Am Back this week!

My precious girl..feeling tense in the little bath tub.. ;)
She is the reason why I have been absent from participating My Creative Space for weeks since Peanut was born. I thought why not, put some extra effort to post something up and being involved this week. :)
* * * * * * * *
This is my first art been sold.
I like the whole execution of it. I have started to develop the similar execution to other animals..I hope to bring you other kinds in this particular series.
For now, I can only share some sneak peek of the latest masterpiece with you but I cannot unveil too much how it looks like at this stage :D~ The main reason is, the new masterpiece will be part of the relaunching of my e-store and etc very soon. So, stay tune. :)

Head over to the mother of My Creative Space for more talents. Have fun! :)

5 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Yay – so glad your back! Can’t wait to see the new masterpiece.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

lol..dang, you are fast! X

Kellie Christie said...

Glad you are back, hope that all is going well with your little bubba. I love that owl! Can't wait to see what else you have been up to.

lisa stubbs said...

love your owl art, and love the wee photo of the tiny clenched fist! Aw:)

74 Lime Lane said...

how sweet are those little fingers and toes! good luck with the shop launch