Some of you may now know that am big in pattern and texture. I have been doodling and collecting all sort of interesting shapes offline. It has inspired me in a lot of ways.
Today, I came across this interesting illustration by this fantastic virtual artist - Catalina Estrada thru LMNOP.

One of her work for PlayTimeParis
It's colorful. Vibrant. Alive. Fun. Playful. One of her work's style reminded me one of my old masterpiece, which I created for one of the major retailer in US. My former superior thought it wasn't really answer the brief but look at how Catalina transformed it! I felt somehow relief and content when knowing my style is actually still marketable and out there..if you know what I meant. Spend some time and look at her work. It is a lot of hard work creating all those lovely illustration alright! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment