August 4, 2010

New Print - Stems of Mushy Love

I have been feeling guilty for haven't been very active in my blog of late. I have written quite a few posts and they are all sitting in my drafting mailbox (always wanted by Peanut) awaiting for me to complete them. It can be tiring looking after a newborn for a newbie mum. I do my best, hop on here working on some creative works whenever she is asleep. That is the ME TIME I looking forward to dive into it on daily basis.

Had this done a week or so. Just needed to give a whimsical name to be completed. Glad to find a name for this masterpiece, finally.. :)
Stems of Mushy Love
is now available to be purchased here.

2 comments:

bron @ baby space said...

Your stems of mushy love are so sweet and cheerful. Purty.

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Yeah. I love this new print heaps. Now just waiting for the right 'master' to purchase her. :)