August 5, 2010

My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week has quite a few copy writing in my plate which I need to catch up.
But all I want to do now is...
put my legs up while sipping my warm chocolate drink with a few cookies...and read my magazine! ;)
Am enjoying my ME TIME while Peanut is well asleep. Bliss! :D~
Oh, this is the sneak peek illustration which I shared with you last week. It is now completed with a whimsical names (well in my opinion;). It is now available to be purchased..and I hope to upload the Peacock's illustration really soon.

Pop over here for more talented stories and delicious crafty works to be seen. Have fun! X

6 comments:

yardage girl said...

What a good idea - feet up with a magazine does sound like bliss! Love the stems. Hope Peanut is being good for you!

Kellie Christie said...

Yes us mum's have to grab our me time whenever we can, enjoy it! Love the new print! I just love how bright, colourful and quirky it is :)

Rosalind said...

That is a sweet picture, I hope you are enjoying your new little bundle - but me time is always nice too!

teddybearswednesday said...

sounds like a wonderful idea to me,
the illo is gorgeous

Snooze said...

what a wonderful idea ... i hope you ejoyed yourself.
My Creative Space

dash robin said...

Ah bliss. Love your picture.