August 31, 2010

We were being featured..for the first time!

I had a good start on Monday morning. Cuz my Swedish Hasbeens' shoesSssss just arrived this morning! Then followed by the lovely art materials...as am getting ready for full speed prior to the Fairy Floss Markets in October!

* * * * * * * *

Today must be my happiest Monday for a very long time. I have received an email from Bondville's Stephanie in regards this special present Monday morning. Felt so honoured and I really had goose bump when I first looked at it! :D

Get the details ---> here! :D

* * * * * * * *

Next surprise :: Missy Minzy was featured on Madeit's Monday New Finds!
A very lovely surprised! Still in shocked and thrilled about this!

To buy, click below

Still chuckling like a girl over these surprise news! :)

3 comments:

yardage girl said...

Congratulations to you! I love your work - well done!

Sophia - Red Lotus Jewellery said...

Such cute illustrations - I found your blog the Made n Thorbury blog :) Those shoes are pretty nice too! I am now following your blog...please feel free to visit my blog and follow mine if you like! http://redlotusjewellery.blogspot.com

Irene MissyMinzy said...

thank you for your support and love. :)