September 2, 2010

I won this Giveaway Prize: Eee Ore

Can anyone recall I have won a giveaway not too long ago? Click here to refresh your memory.. ;)
No joke. I never thought I would win something in my life. I seriously thought I should have bought tattslotto that day. Might became millionaire! LOL!

Anyways, I have been a bad girl. I was meant to post this when I first received it from Loula (the owner of
Childrens Lighting) early last month (I think). Just that Missy Minzy and Peanuts have been occupied most of my time. Peanuts seems to love calling for mama when am about to touch the keyboard. Typical ;)

Please meet my giveaway prize - Eee Ore!
Hi! Am Eee Ore!
Here's my whole body...
Have a look at my legs
I like the way how/who I am ..
Lovely note from Loula! :)

No comments: