I have been creating a lot more prints. Will unveil more over here v soon.

Found this at the doorstep. Postman did not lock the door.

The supplier stuffed up my orders. So I can only show you one of the designs.
Hopefully the proper designs be arriving early next week.

and another....apparently that is one of my best selling items.

One of the item (from Missy Minzy) to be included in the goodie bags
Time is running out. So one has to work smart. Am glad I did otherwise I would still be making all this (100 items) till 4-5ish?? Nah..don't be silly ;) The first 100 customers/families who walked into the Manningham Function Room (am talking about Fairy Floss Market) will have a chance to obtain one of the warm welcome goodie bags.
3 comments:
I just sent my 100 items off too! Took forever to make that many gift tags. I wished they looked as lovely as yours though!
I just came across your work via Fairy Floss Markets blog. Your artwork is so cute. Good luck with preparations for the market.
Was v happy to meet both of you at the market :))
OTP: Good luck to you on your next market with FFM too! Btw, I also found Neskita the other day. Fascinating found indeed! :)
Post a Comment