
Mushy Mama ?

You have met him..he has been hanging around on this blog for awhile ;)

Octopus Mushy?
I tried to colour them but they don't look good in colour.
I still prefer them just how the way I first hand drawn them. It's original, simple and tacky. :)
Do you have any suggestion on what name to name these 3 little weird creatures? :)
I like to have a funny ha-ha title for my work.
So switch on your creative hat and win yourself a small print - 5" x 7" of your choice.
I will pick the best set for the 3 of them which make me laugh.
How to enter the fun giveaway?
1. Leave your 3 different title names here
2. Be a liker in my Facebook's page
Be one of the follower of this blog
3. Tell me which print you like to win and why
(browse the photo album on my FB's page)
OMG. This is my first giveaway on my blog! You better participate! :D
This giveaway will be open up till 6th October 2010.
Winner to be announced here, next Thursday.
ETA: giveaway will now be closed on 8th October 2010.
Winner to be announced here, this Sunday.
5 comments:
ok, my options are:
RADICAL ROLLING PIN MUSHY
DANCY PANTS MUSHY
SOMBRERO SAM MUSHY
i'm also a facebook fan and i follow your blog! if i have a chance, i will post about this on my blog tonight/tomorrow so you have more entries!! thanks for the heads up about this!
xo, katie
(ichbinseins on etsy)
What a funny illustrations!!!I love them...
I've just found you and I follow here and in FAce (montse gensana).
My suggestions:
Mushy Banana
Mushy Bee
Mushy Glove
Well, sensations I feel...
I love What a day and You looking at my legs... and all the rest!!!
Thanks for the cahnce!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
I love the please don't eat me print! and i posted about this on my blog: http://www.kateandoli.com/2010/10/missy-minzy-giveaway.html
Well what a to do! Your art leaves me all dizzy and happy - reminiscing about my childhood in the psychedelic and LOUDly patterned 70's - for this reason I would love to win the Mushy Playground Archival Art Print (8 x 10 inch)
AUD20+ $3 P&H because it was me when I was young...yet you have put a fresh twist on that memory. Very clever and happy!
Alison
peachtree1@hotmail.co.uk
www.eastwitching.etsy.com
1. Leave your 3 different title names here
tex-mex mushy
mex-tex mushy
octopushy
2. Be a liker in my Facebook's page
and be one of the follower of this blog
Done !!
3. Tell me which print you like to win and why
Any Minzy Girl (e.g.playing Hide & Seek) becoz I have a daughter and love to play with her
TheBigBoss@peperuka.com
Post a Comment