October 8, 2010

The Finders Keepers Markets

Dockland
Lovely sunny weather is here to visit Melbourne! We have been busy with heaps of outdoor activities this weekend. Missed and loving the sun since the long winter! I have came to realize that I love winter given I was born in a tropical weather country. I do not know why lol. Maybe cuz I can dress up with layers and layers. I also love to match with all sort of patterns and textile (even they are missed match but they create lovely oddness attraction!) :D
We were at the Finders Keepers Markets (FKM) in Melbourne on Saturday.
Heaps of talented people at the market.
To me, being able to be involving at FKM is big deal!
I wasn't ready for Melbourne's first FKM since
Peanut is relatively new to us (20 weeks now I supposed?).
I believe a few more markets and accumulating
more experience will get me more ready.
I believe I will get there when the next FKM coming to Melbourne again. Watch me!

ETA: (Please ignore the date of this post as I had too many draft post on my blog and I have actually lost count.)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Ooh yes, I think the next one will be early-ish next year? I saw you walking in the distance but it was during a busy patch so I couldn't chase after you! I hope you had a nice day!