October 7, 2010

My First Markets with Fairy Floss Markets

Sorry I have been missing in action on the blog. So the first markets for Missy Minzy is done deal last Sunday. And I have been catching up with long needed sleeps and real life. Gotta need the balance! Apparently Peanut and Mr Minzy were tired too. Hey, but I thought I was the one having weeks of late nights?? ;)

Anyways, some pictures on how my first markets went with Fairy Floss Markets.
Fairy Floss Markets' Launch Market
Met some really lovely people at the market. It's good to put names on faces.
Stallholders busy setting up their stalls before 9am arrives!
Ahh..my stall's set up
Missy Minzy's Stall on the actual day :)
I did mentioned sometime end of July or early August that it would be great to have at least 1 market before Year 2011 arrives. Guess what? I am going to have another 3 markets before Year 2011. So my next market will be at Williamstown (with Fairy Floss Markets) on 14th November 2010. Click here for more details.
Once you start, you never want to stop. Having markets is great fun!

I am working on some new items for my next markets. Just need to find the time write more over here, respond to more emails and request. Getting busy is great but being busy with good profit opportunities popping up would even better and lovely.

* * * * * * * *

Please bear in mind that my first giveaway has now extended to 8th October 2010 (Australia time). It is a very easy way of getting some Missy Minzy 5 x 7" print of your choice. Just come up with 3 creative names for the 3 weird mushy characters. Click here for more details. Winner will be announced here on 10th October, this coming Sunday.

1 comment:

Off The Peg said...

Your stall looked great. I love my Boom Boom Owl print thank you. It's in my study and will hopefully keep me on track with its words of wisdom.