October 15, 2010

Last Batch of Original Lino Print. Hence limited edition.

There were quite a few people stopped at my stall and had a look at this print at my first market - Fairy Floss Markets early this month. People who knew the whole process of making Lino Print will appreciate this. I started carving this when I first started involving in blogging. Linoblock was one of a few things I played around. Hence this is a very special to me.
Early stage of "Please Don't Eat Me' in Lino Print.
Unfortunately only 2 prints (in black only) turned out to be the only presentable ones.
Yeah, am very fussy and precise on whatever am doing when comes to art.
Only 2 available to be purchase at madeit.
This is how it looks like when it's done. Just a step before applying the ink.
All hand craved. Hand inked. Then hand pressed (if that's the right word ;)
before hand print them on quality paper. A lot of work but I enjoyed making them.
6 more of Trees to go.
This will be my last batch of my original lino prints. It contents a lot of work and it is time consuming. It can be quite challenging when you have the little one on your feet with all the tools laying on the floor (with your dirty hands too).

No comments: