October 15, 2010

That cloud in Missy Minzy's World

Waking up to a wet weather in Melbourne this morning. However my mood is actually feeling lighter. Probably it got to do with It's Friday!? Having the thought of making some soft toy. No idea what to make at this moment. Maybe it's a good way of spending time with Peanut while watching her learning how to roll for a change :)

I just realized I have not introduce to you one of my recent work.
Please meet my "Very Cloudy". It's 8 x 10".
This is how the clouds look like when it's Very Cloudy in Missy Minzy's World.
Was thinking white or black frame (I like simple frame).
Though black frame makes this print look outstanding.

It's a shame that the screen could not show you
how beautiful the colour is in real life.
It will be available on Madeit soon.

1 comment:

Off The Peg said...

Your artwork and style would work really well on soft toys! Go for it. I can't wait to see the results.