Haven't done this for a v long time. So, why not?
(No, it's actually raining in Melbourne and am bored and have time..lol)
Anyways, these are just a few things I adore and wold like to collect them.

* * * * * * * *
The more am involving in handmade industry,
the more I am appreciating the beauty of handmade goodies.
I have make a mission that this year's christmas pressie
will all be handmade, and not from commercial world.
Am always a hand screen printed lover.
Here's a few thing I found and like to share.

Big Love-Original Screen Print by Lisa Stubbs

* * * * * * * *
The involvement of having a Facebook's page and blogging
gave me the opportunity to shop online
without the long queue fuss and rush.
It's true.

I like all things quirky, whimsical, oddballs. Yeah, that's me. lol

Not to forget the never ending new markets popping up.
That is one of the reason why I love living in Melbourne. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment