October 22, 2010

Not quite sneak peek shots

I have quite a bit of breakthrough this week. Hence, I have some new work to be unveiled and share with you. It looks this week has been a productive week. And am quite satisfied with the bright and vibrant colours!
One of my new work this week
No title at this stage.
Will soon list them on madeit when a title is given.

I have been spending heaps of quality time watching Peanut growing (sorry if I haven't write you back sooner). Gosh, don't they grow up quick?? 5 months she is now. I had to unwrap the christmas pressie dress set which I bought for her before she was born cuz she is getting longer. She is going to be taller than me. :) I came to realize whatever things does not matter. The most beautiful things is now. So lovely watching Peanut growing. So sweet! :)

Madeit's store frontview's banner ..lol
Thought I could have a little bit of fun ;)

Apart from Q time watching Peanut growing...
I have also spent a bit of time reflecting about the future for Missy Minzy.
love love love this print...it looks a lot better in real life :))

I have noticed that the only thing which I should,
maintaining my momentum is to keep creating and keep going.
That should be the ultimate goal for me.
I actually don't mind this print if it's in my original black and white sketching.

Just keep on doing what I love doing and enjoy the adventure ride while am on it. :)
There should be a few more new works on the way..stay tuned peep. xo

1 comment:

Off The Peg said...

I struggle with keeping the momentum going too - I am currently wasting time of the net when I should be working!! Its hard to balance everything.