Hello! It's the 2nd day of December Challenge.
Here's Christmas Spirit from Missy Minzy!
As mentioned on previous post in regards December Challenge here is that I will post a design of my hand illustrated of Missy Minzy. Click here to have a look at previous challenge posts. Or bookmark and follow my blog if you like to see what am up to with the Christmas theme here the whole month.

The Outstanding One
Will be listing them online..soon
Just want to have a bit of fun and hoping to find the creative mojo back. Will hope to have explore more of whimsical illustration in Missy Minzy world.

An overview of my mini calendar.
Sold most of them and left 10 in stock. Grab one before they are all sold out :)
Anyone fancy collecting some of my whimsical illustration in badges style?
Which is your favourite? :)
You have no idea how excited I am being able to post this post on Kootoyoo's My Creative Space as I have been missing in action for way too long and I can tell there are many newbies are popping up. So there you go! Just a little wee updates from my creative space while juggling with my 6 months old. One last market to go with Fairy Floss Markets (next Saturday) before the end of the year arrives. It has been a full on months (now that Peanut is teething!)....just trying to take it easy and not so stressful while being able to enjoy this journey I have, with Missy Minzy and my baby girl. :D
Head over to the motherland of My Creative Space as this will be the last MCS for year 2010. Heaps of talented crafter and inspiring stories to be discovered. Enjoy your Thursday everyone! x


2 comments:
loving the badges! the trees have to be my favourite, with the hills behind them. georgeous mini calendar too...i'm off to check them out.
thanks :))
Post a Comment