I have been a member of Creative Women's Circle (CWC) for awhile.
So far I have been to one of their creative event
(Emily Wright, Owner of Nancybird)
(Emily Wright, Owner of Nancybird)
when freedom and time were under my wing last year.
I was very pregnant and ready to pop back then ;)
Embossed Purse by Nancybird..to be released mid April
I was so mad at myself for missing out Ink & Spindle's talk last June!
Cuz my mom was staying with me for the whole culture confinement month
when Peanut was born. Culture confinement month basically means
you don't wash your hair for whole month and you cannot shower.
You can only drink particularly date drinks
and NO water drinking for a whole month.
and NO water drinking for a whole month.
Ginger is the key ingredients in most food......ra ra ra..
Do a google if you want to know more in details.
Anyways, where was I? ;)
So you see..CWC will be very beneficial for you
if you were a designer/artist/makers.
Then I would encourage you to sign up!
For those of you who are into market or stallholder yourself.
Please do not miss their next speaker event
as Nic MacIsaac, founder of the Magnolia Square design market
will be on, 16th April 2011! Please click here for more details.
if you were a designer/artist/makers.
Then I would encourage you to sign up!
For those of you who are into market or stallholder yourself.
Please do not miss their next speaker event
as Nic MacIsaac, founder of the Magnolia Square design market
will be on, 16th April 2011! Please click here for more details.
* * * * * * * *
I have been slack when comes to updating my blog recently.
The truth is most of my time have been occupied by Peanut.
I used to think that "Oh, poor me...there goes my ME TIME".
Now, stuff that thought! I am enjoying being a mum.
Once a mum, forever a mum I say!
Hey, I think I just saw Peanut made a basic 3 steps walk
without any supports this evening. I was so impressed!!
* * * * * * * *
It was the first time by myself at
the North Melbourne Market last 2 Sundays.
the North Melbourne Market last 2 Sundays.
You can now Mix 'n Match your own!
I thought it would be a horrible experience where no mocha,
no toilet break, no accompanion ra ra ra..
neighbour in front of me....
selling vintage dresses...at $5 per piece..I kid you not!
Aha! I managed to walk over and touch a few pieces.....;)
right next to neighbour - Jubly-Umph
a very quirky designed jewellery range
and up to my surprise,
it turned out to be a great fine day! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment