new works, new style and new theme (huh? hehe).
I am now focusing on Minzy Girl's series.
Now that I have sold out most of
the Minzy Girl's series at the market.
So am looking forward to showcasing what else
has Minzy Girl been up to in Missy Minzy's world.
Had some breakthrough doodling this by accident this arvo
I have to admit I haven't been very active on Etsy as a seller.
I have made 2 sales so far. So, I have decided to have a mini sale
on my Etsy's store...hoping to increase the number of sales.
Please use code "MINZY15" to get 15% off your entire purchase!
All to celebrate my upcoming 2nd anniversary
(I missed out celebrating my 1st anniversary this time
last year cuz my parents were here to visit from oversea!)
since I have registered Missy Minzy. Offer valid till 6th April only.
Hey, any big plan for Mother's Day?
I have something ready. So stay tuned for more...


No comments:
Post a Comment