I have spent days pondering, staring and playing with this illustration.
I just couldn't get it right no matter how much I tried
(I have at least more than 5 different execution for her).
And I wish you could see the beautiful pattern texture on "Dream BIG".
I still think simple suits the whole Minzy Girl's series.
Minzy Girl Series - Dream BIG
Will be available on Madeit soon
Mr Minzy and I like to talk about dreams when we first met.
Dreams as in goals and dreams when we were asleep.
Quite often we have spent time together analyzing
our dreams when we awake.
We tried to understand each of them.
We believed that each dream (most of them)
tends to carry a message to us.
Are you into dreams like us?
Do you dream of dreams?
Have you been dreaming your Dream BIG?
No matter what your dream is.
Remember that there's always hope when you dream.
Don't loose your faith! x

No comments:
Post a Comment